Leotard for artistic gymnastics. Also can be used for acrobatics, general gymnastics, rhythmic gymnastics, aerobics, figure skating.
Color: black-green with a blue line
Recommendations for washing leotards:
1. Only hand wash in cool water 30 degrees using a shampoo (to keep a leotard gloss).
2. Rinse in cold water.
3. Don't dry the leotard in the dryer!
Lightly pressing out a leotard by hands (without twisting), wrap in a clean dry white towel to absorb moisture.
4. Hang in shady place on a hanger to dry.
By following these simple instructions, you can save the original appearance and bright colors of your leotard for a long time.
1. Return or exchange for goods within 14 working days of receipt of goods presenting the receipt of payment for goods.
2. Item must be in its original packaging intact.
3. Hair accessories, outdoor makeup, underwear, half shoes and clothing can not be returned.